Support the Begin-Sadat Center
Support BESA Center Activities. Help Advance Israel’s Security.
The Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies seeks to expand its activities and extend its reach through a series of significant public policy projects which are critical to the Israeli security agenda.
These projects, along with scholarship programs and facilities available for dedication, provide philanthropists with a wide range of partnership opportunities.
In considering a gift to the BESA Center, donors can be assured of the following:
- That they are contributing to an institution with a proven record of harnessing limited financial resources for maximum impact.
- That they are contributing to a team of top-flight experts who work hard and well together.
- That they are contributing to an institution well-respected in the Israeli and international arenas.
- That they are contributing to an institution that has demonstrated strategic prescience in identifying the key issues on the national agenda.
- That they are contributing to an institution that has demonstrated boldness in challenging commonly accepted wisdom, and pioneered out-of-the-box thinking for new paradigms in Israeli diplomacy.
- That their donation entitles them to a tax deductible receipt through the Friends of Bar-Ilan University around the world.
- That their donation will be recognized appropriately and permanently.
- That they will become an integral part of the BESA Center inner family, and receive priority access to center briefings and associates.